"Parties" means both You and the operator of
the Application: HTML FOODS.
"Operator" means the owner, publisher and administrator of the Application.
"Personal Data" means any personal information collected for You in relation with your use of this service which is capable of identifying You.
"Service" means the application, which is known as: HTML FOODS including all pages, sub pages, all blogs, forums and other connected internet content whatsoever.
"Products" means the goods and products both tangible and intangible offered on the Application.
"Services" means the services offered on the Application.
"Third Party Service Provider" means a party or parties who are contracted by the owner/data controller for the purposes of processing the personal data of user.
"User Content" means any audio, video, text, images or other material users choose to display on this Application.
"You, Yours" means the user of this Application.
we collect, how we collect this data, the uses of the data, and Your
rights relating to the Personal Data when You use this Service or
purchase the Products and Services offered on the Application.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data while You use this Application.
3. THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect various information to enable us provide good Service to all our users. Depending on how our Service will be used, the different types of Personal Data we collect are as follows:
A. For registered users: During the process of Your
registration we may collect the following information:
Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Billing Address, Date of Birth and location
We may also require other information in relation to:
- (I) Your interaction with our representatives;
- (II) receiving notifications by text message or email about marketing;
- (IV) commenting on our Content or other User Content on our Application.
- (V) the purchases You make.
- (VI) the following forms of activities:
- (VII) the complaints or inquiries you make about our product or services.
B. For unregistered users: We will collect passive
information from all registered and unregistered users. These
information include cookies, IP address information, location
information and certain browser information.
C. Sales and billing information: We may collect Your credit
and/or debit card information, which includes Your card number,
password, etc, Your billing address, Your contact address and other
information required for Your purchases. The billing information
will be stored for the following period: 2 years to assist You in
making future purchases.
D. User experience: From time to time we may also request
certain Personal Data that may be necessary to improve our Service
and the Products and Services we offer for sale on the Application.
4. THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AS YOU USE OUR SERVICE
We use the following to collect Personal Data from You:
Cookies: We use the data collected by the cookies to offer You the best experience on our Application. Cookies are information stored on Your browser when You visit our Application or use a social network with Your PC, Smartphone or Tablets. They contain various data which includes the name of the server from which it comes, the numeric identifier, etc. The types of cookies we use are as follows:
- (I) Technical cookies: These cookies are essential for the correct functioning of our Application and they are required to provide the Service required to our users.
- (II) Profiling cookies: We will collect passive information from all registered and unregistered users. These information include cookies, IP address information, location information and certain browser information.
- (III) Third party cookies: While using our Service, You may receive cookies from applications managed by other organizations. Third party analytical cookies may also be installed. Third party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behaviour on our Application.This is placed in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of this Application.
- (IV) Support in configuring your browser: You can manage these cookies through the settings of Your browser on Your device. However, deleting cookies from Your browser may remove the preferences You have set for this Application.
Log Data: We also use log files which store automatic information collected when users visit this Application. The log data which may be collected are as follows:
- (I) the domain and host from which You access the Application;
- (II) name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- (III) date and time of visit;
- (IV) Your computer operating system and browser software;
- (IV) Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
5. THIRD PARTIES
We may utilize third party service providers, from time to time to help in processing. Your Personal Data and help us with our Application.
We may use Third Party Service Providers for the following services in relation to our Application:
- 1. Tracking the usage of data
We share Your Personal Data with third parties in order to protect our rights, properties, and safety and for the safety of users of this Application.
6. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We collect and use Your Personal Data for the following reasons:
- (I) to provide our Service and to maintain and make improvements to the Service we provide to You;
- (II) to develop new Products and Services on the Application;
- (III) to provide personalized Service to You, including making recommendations and providing personalized content;
- (IV) to provide You with updates on the Application and related items;
- (V) to provide analytics to understand how our Service is used.
7. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We take the security of the Personal Data we collect very seriously, and we take reasonable measures to reduce the risk of accidental destruction, loss or unauthorized access to such information. However, please note that no system involving the transmission of information via electronic storage systems or the internet is completely secure.
We use the following systems to store Your information:
- We use MongoDB global cloud database on AWS, Azure, and GCP solution to store your data.
The Personal Data and any other information we have about You may be stored for such period as we may determine until You terminate Your account with us or You withdraw Your consent.
8. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our Service is built with strong security features that continuously protects Your Personal Data. Our security features help us detect and block security threats. If we detect any security risk, we may inform You and guide You through steps to stay protected.
We use the following security features to protect Your Personal Data from any security breach or harm:
- Site Lock
9. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
When You share Your Personal Data
Our Service enables You to share information with other users. However, You have control over how You share this information. When You upload any content on our Application, Your content becomes accessible to other users.
When You share Your Personal Data
We do not disclose Your Personal Data except for any of the following reasons:
- (I) if You have granted us the permission to do so: We will disclose Your Personal Data where we have received Your unequivocal consent and permission to do so. However, such consent may be withdrawn at anytime;
(III) if we are required to do so by an existing law or regulation:
We may also disclose and share Your Personal Data for the following
- - to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or any legal request, such as subpoenas, court orders, requests for administrative or government bodies;
- - to detect, prevent, or address any fraud, security or technical issues;
- (IV) For any other other reason that may be necessary for the operation of our Application.
Our Application is generally intended to be used by children under the age of 13 years and we may collect, use and process the Personal Data of children who use our Service.
The Personal Data we may collect includes:
- Name, Phone number, Email Address, Date of Birth, Contact address and Location
We allow children to display their Personal Data publicly.
We process the Personal Data of children for the following reasons:
- (1) To provide personalized services to the user
- (2) To provide customer care services to the user
We shall ensure that we obtain the consent of the person who holds the parental responsibility of the child before we collect or share the Personal Data. Also, parents and guardians have a right to request for the Personal Data we have, make any alterations or request that the Personal Data be deleted at anytime. They may also refuse to permit any further collection or use of the Personal Data by contacting us on the following email address: [email protected]
If we do not receive any complaints or requests for the parents or guardian of our users, it shall be deemed that we have received the consent to use, process and disclose (permitted disclosure) the Personal Data.
11. USER CONTENT
12. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY/SERVICES
13. ACCESSING, MODIFYING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you wish to access, review, modify any information we have about You, You may do so by simply contacting us on the following email address: [email protected] You may also request that we delete any information belonging to You that we have stored.
14. YOUR RIGHTS
Your rights in relation to Your Personal Data are as follows:
- (I) the right to have access to Your Personal Data;
- (II) the right to be informed about the processing of Your Personal Data;
- (III) the right to rectify any inaccurate Personal Data or any information about You;
- (IV) the right to review, modify or erase Your Personal Data and any other information we have about You;
- (V) the right to restrict the processing of Your Personal Data;
- (VI) the right to block Personal Data processing in violation of any law;
- (VII) the right to be informed about any rectification or erasure of Personal Data or restriction of any processing carried out;
- (VIII) the right to the portability of Your Personal Data; and
- (IX) the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority within Nigeria.
15. CONTACT INFORMATION
16. REVISIONS AND MODIFICATIONS